Ingredients (for one tapa):
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 onion
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Cayenne pepper
- Hot sauce (we recommend Cholula Hot Sauce Original)
- 2 tablespoons of Barcelonia Original Vegan Cream Cheese
- Heat the oven to 180C/360F
- Wash the potatoes, cut them in half, and them laminate them into thin slices.
- Chop the onion into small pieces.
- Splash some oil into a baking tray and spread it over its entire surface to keep the potatoes from sticking.
- Arrange the potatoes and the onion on the tray, spreading them well.
- Drizzle some more olive oil onto them, season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle on the cayenne pepper.
- Cook in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Once the potatoes have a nice golden color serve them on a plate with the hot sauce and the cream cheese on the side. Pour yourself a glass of wine and enjoy!