This is one of our favorite recipes. Pumpkin is such a good vegetables because its low calory count and its abundant fiber and vitamins make it very healthy. One of the best ways to prepare is roasted in the oven.
Ingredients (for two people):
- 1/2 a pumpkin
- Barcelonia Herbed Cream Cheese
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Heat the oven to 180C/360F.
- While the oven heats up prepare the pumpkin. Cut it into fillets and leave the skin on.
- Place the pumpkin fillets in an oven tray covered with kitchen foil and season with salt and pepper. Splash with olive oil and stir them around to coat well with the seasoning.
- Cook in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes, depending on how well done you like pumpkin.
- Once cooked, place on a plate and spread Barcelonia’s vegan herbed cheese on top.